Kim's Blog!

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I hate this feeling.....

I hate this feeling.....
That's been my msn nickname for the last couple of days, and it is definately how I feel. I talk to people about how I feel but I just can 't seem to actually explain it to anyone. I miss my ex-bf. I miss him like crazy, even though I feel as if I shouldn't. I was explaining it to my friend yesterday and I told her that everytime I think of the bad things that he did to me, I think of the good things that we had. So she told me this..."When you think of a good thing, think of and associate it with a bad thing, instead of the opposite, which is what you are doing right now." Which makes complete sense. I really have to keep in mind the bad things that he did and the unhappiness that he did cause me. I wanna stay friends with him and we actually kinda talked last night which was the first time since we broke up. But talking to him kinda made me miss him more......

Anyways off of that subject for now.....

Today was the same old routine....School, work, came home and ate dinner and then my friend came over and we did an assignment that we have due tomorrow.
Tomorrow again will be the same routine...School, work, and do homework all night. I gotta study a lot though. I have a micro-economics test on Thursday, and the last couple of weeks I haven't been paying much attention in class.

I have to make a special shout out.....HEY JEFF M!!!!
hahahaha

Anyways I'm off to bed...I need sleep!!

Good night

1 Comments:

  • I Really hope that i am "Jeff M" Or else i will have to Kill the kid with the same name as me!

    Man, I totally know what you mean with this same old, mind numbing routine...

    I am thinking i will need to do something Spontaneous just to break said cycle of boredom.

    By Blogger Gumbi, at 5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home