Kim's Blog!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Cold!

So yesterday was very similar to the previous day.
Come home from school, study for 5 hours, eat dinner, then study some more.

Although yesterday afternoon while I was studying I was also talking on msn to my ex-boyfriends best friend. We had a good chat. He told me a lot about my ex-bf, and just explained things to me. I'm glad I had the chat with him. Now I just gotta decide what I wanna do about the situation. I think I'm gonna leave it and not worry about it too much for now. But just keep it all in the back of my mind. Right now school is much more important to me then any relationship. I would much rather be single and be doing well in school then have a boyfriend and be failing my classes. If though my ex-bf and I worked shit out and wanted to date again, he would have to change a few things before anything could happen. And I would definately never forget the shit he did to me before. But I do still love him and I can also never forget that too.

Even though it would sound like I got a lot of studying completed I really didn't. While talking on msn, I was also running up and down the stairs about every hour checking on my younger brother who was laying on the couch really sick and trying to make him eat something. I did get enough studying done though that I think I did alright on my math test that I had today. And I did finish the assignment that I had due today in communications. It was suppose to be a group assignment but like most of the other assignments, I ended up doing most of the work.

Theres not much more to say. Except for the fact that it was frickin cold outside today. I thought I was gonna freeze to death while I was standing at the bus stop this morning. hahah Went to school today and didn't pay very much attention. Then went to work and had fun folding paper all afternoon. And then I got to run a big expensive printing machine for my dad. It was awesome.

Tomorrow I gotta go to school. Then go to work afterwards. Work is buying us Peter's Drive Inn for lunch. YUMMY!!!!!!

Anyways that's all.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home