Kim's Blog!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Good mornin

So I went to my blog and noticed that I haven't updated it in a few days so I figured I better. Nothing too exciting has happened in the last few days.
Thursday, I went to school and then went to work.
Friday, I worked in the morning and then hung out with friends for most of the afternoon. We went to the mall, went out for dinner, then went up to Schanks. Our cool waiter from last weekend was working and he came and talked to us for a bit and then bought me, amy, jamie and himself a shot. It was awesome. I was bored at Schanks and just didn't want to be there, and so Amy and I left and went over to our friends Mike's house. It was fun. Sat outside by the fire for a while and just chatted with a few of our friends from high school.

I had another long chat with my ex's best friend on Thursday night. And once again it was a good chat. I had decided that I was going to write an email to my ex-bf. And both me and his best friend were going to tell him that we had been talking, but we know that he is going to find out eventually so we might as well just tell him now. So I was going to write him the email last night but by the time I got home and was going to start writing it I was way too tired to think properly so I decided not to write it to him. Then this morning I wake up, which was about 15 minutes ago, hahaha, and I have a message on msn from my ex-bf that said "whore." I dunno what the hell that is suppose to mean....if it was just a joke, or if he was being serious. So I gotta try and figure out now what the hell that message was for before I write him the email.

Well that's all. Today my mom is cooking turkey dinner and I think Amy is coming over for a while.

Have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home