Kim's Blog!

Friday, April 01, 2005

Fine

Hey!!!
Once again I haven't updated for a few days. This week has kinda all been a blur.
School has been alright...but very very busy. I have a ton of homework to do this weekend. But it'll all get done..it just might involve not going out at all. But that's going...I gotta get shit done so that I don't have to try and do it all the night before it's due.

"I'm doin just fine, getting along very well without you in my life" That's a quote from a song that I really like right now. I'm actually doing pretty well about the whole situation the happened on Monday night. I haven't talked to Jeff at all which makes me happy, and I'm even happier that I haven't seen him at all since Tuesday. I'm still talking to Nate and he's actually helping me get through this.

Well there's not much more to say.

Have a good afternoon.

Bye bye!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home