Kim's Blog!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

In Class

So I haven't updated for a few days so I figured I'd better.

Right now I am sitting in Business Mathematics class. Pretty boring. Nothing tooo exciting.
I am doing well though in school right now. I'm so happy. I had a communications rough draft report due this morning that was worth 20% of my overall mark. My group got 100% on it. It's awesome. And I actually did the majority of the work on it.

After school I gotta go to work. It's gonna be crazy busy. But that might be a good thing because then I will be kept busy and won't be so damn bored.

I forgot to mention in my last couple of blogs my great talent of riding a bike. Hahaha I can do some pretty coooooool tricks. I tell you Jeff should be jealous of the talent I hold!!! hehehehe

Anyways back to paying attention.

4 Comments:

  • There arn't even words in the english alnguage to discribe what she looked like on a bicycle.

    By Blogger Gumbi, at 9:56 PM  

  • are you enjoying your cookies kim?

    By Blogger JAME, at 4:00 PM  

  • Kimmy, time for you to update, and look at the pics from my blog! HAHAH MR FREEBORN!

    By Blogger JAME, at 12:33 AM  

  • like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home