Kim's Blog!

Monday, April 11, 2005

Doin better!

Good evening!

Today and yesterday were definately better days. Except I have had migraines both days which deinfately sucks. But at least I am not in a crying and depressed mood.

I kinda made the mistake though of going and reading all of the conversations between my ex and I. When things were good. It's crazy how well he use to treat me and then he just started treating me like shit. But it's something that happened and there is nothing I can do now, or really want to do. It didn't make me in a bad mood. Just made me miss the days when things were perfect.

So I hung out all weekend with one of my new friends from school. She's awesome and we get along so well. I was with her friday night, saturday night, and last night. She is trying to set me up with her best friend which is cool. He's seems pretty nice so far. I haven't actually talked to him too much though. I'm just not exactly sure if I am ready to date again right away.

Only 2 weeks left of classes. It's exciting but so scarey at the same time.

Anyways I'm off! Just thought I would update.

See ya

2 Comments:

  • PARTAY WHEN YOU ARE OFF SCHOOL FOOL! woot, stampede is soonish!

    By Blogger JAME, at 10:38 AM  

  • like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home