Kim's Blog!

Friday, April 15, 2005

It's been a while

I noticed that it has been a while since I have updated so I figured I had better come and update.

This week has been pretty crazy with school and work. I worked late a couple of nights and did homework every night. But only one week left of classes, and then a week of final exams.

This weekend......I'm going out shopping tonight I think, tomorrow night I am going out for dinner and going to a movie. I'm excited. And the rest of the weekend whenever I have free time I am going to be doing homework.


I'm in class right now and we are just watching presentations. And so I gotta go and pay attention.
See ya

1 Comments:

  • thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home