Kim's Blog!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

"Fricken update your gosh darn blog"

"Fricken update your gosh darn blog" That's a awesome quote from my cool friend Jeff. After he said that I realized that I hadn't updated my blog for a while. I kinda just forgot about it all week. Oops. I've been waaaaay to busy with other shit this week.

Soo hmmm... since the last time I update......
Sunday....I did a bunch of homework, then went out for a bit.
Monday....Went to school, went to work, then went back to school, then went out for a bit.
Tuesday..Went to school, went to work for 7 hours. We had an open house so I kinda had to stick around and pretend to be cool and act like I cared and that I didn't need to go home and study for an accounting test that I had the next day. Got home and attempted to study while being buzzed because I had a drink while I was at work and stupidly got buzzed off of it.
Wednesday..Went to school, went to work, did homework, went out.
Today....Went to school even though I didn't have any classes. But I needed to go to work on school work because I knew I would get something done if I sat at school and not at home. Then came home because I didn't need to work. They didn't need me today so I happily offered to just not go. But when I got home I did some homework and as soon as I am done writing this blog I gotta do some more homework.
Tomorrow.....I only have 1 class and it's my last class of the year!! YAY!! I have a presentation in it though and I hate presenting. Oh well, it'll all be ok. Going out for dinner and to watch movies tomorrow night.

School wise....hmmm...well as I told you above I only have 1 more class for the year. And then I have 3 final exams next week.
Monday 8-10: Business Mathematics
Wednesday 8-11: Accounting
Friday 12-2: Micro-economics

For Busines Math I have about an 80% going into the final exam. Accounting I had a 77% going into the final exam (despite the fact that I got 58% on the test that I had on Wednesday). I dunno about economics, but I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in the high 70's or low 80's. So I am really not too worried about the exams.

This week I have gone over to my friends house a lot. Francis and John. I hate John but I like hanging out with Francis so whatever. John and I just seem to get into a lot of fights lately about me and Francis because John figures I'm in love with Francis because I hug him. But that's a whole other story and I don't have time for it right now.

Well I gotta go, I'm sure I have missed a couple of things but I think this blog is long enough.

See ya.

And a special see ya to.......JEFF!!!! SEE YA!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • I was just stating a fact that i am sure all the Kimmy d's fans wanted you to update...

    By Blogger Gumbi, at 3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home