Kim's Blog!

Monday, April 25, 2005

Study, study, study.

Hey!

Well I had one of my final exams this morning at 8am. When I went to go write it I didn't feel very preapred. I didn't get much of a chance to study. Although I studied all afternoon yesterday. And then a little last night after I got home from going to my grandma's house for dinner. I still felt that I wasnt able to study enough. My studying last night was rudely interrupted by my ex-bf. He's so fucking immature and can not get over me. He still wants to be in my life. But in a bad way. Yesterday he was going on his friends msn and calling me a slut and a whore. I know that I'm not. So that didn't bother me too much. But it was some other harsh things that he said towards me that really upset me. He is trying very hard to ruin my life. But whatever, Nicole came over and we went for a walk and talked about it all and I felt way better after she left.
I'm pretty sure though that I did pretty good on my exam. Let's cross our fingers and hope that I did well enough to keep my average for the class between a 75 and an 80 ( I went in with an 80).

All I am doing this afternoon is studying. I have an exam Wednesday morning. So I am spending this afternoon and tomorrow all day studying for it.

Other then the shit that happened last night I had a pretty good weekend. Went out, went shopping. Had lots of fun. I bought a shirt to wear to the bar on friday, a new zip up sweater/jacket, and a new purse.

Well I better get back to studying.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home