Kim's Blog!

Monday, May 02, 2005

Dropped my cell in a toilet! haha

On Friday night I did exactly what I had planned to do. I got really drunk. Some might say that I was too drunk, and I would actually almost agree. But I needed a chance to celebrate being done first year of college, and have fun. It was also the first time that I had been to the bar, when I was single (except for the very first time but that's the night I really met Jeff and was basically attached to him all night). So we ended up going to Coyotes. It was sooo much fun. I remember most of the night. Jeff was there the whole night and I ended up hanging out with him for part of the night and having a long chat with him. I remember saying to him "It's all YOUR fault that I am this drunk." He kinda freak out to that because he didn't understand why I would be saying it. He was very drunk though too.
So Friday night I had 3 coolers, 3 shots, and then drank a beer pretty quickly. I ended up puking while at Coyotes. I'm pretty sure that it was the beer that I had that made me so drunk and made me puke.
My friends then decided that it was time for me to go, but I didn't want to go home. So I struggled with them and tried to not let them get my coat check ticket out of my pocket. They finally did and once they brought my jacket to me I told them that I did not want to go home. Casey then told me that we weren't going home, she was just helping me put on my jacket because I was cold. After they got my jacket on......they picked me up and carried me out of coyotes. Ya that's right....they CARRIED me out of coyotes.
So we went back to Casey's house, and as soon as we got there I went up to the washroom and didn't leave the toilets side for quite some time. I wasn't puking the whole time but wasn't in any shape to leave the bathroom. Before I had puked, I called Jeff because I wanted to talk to him, and when I was trying to shut my phone I dropped it in the toilet!!!!!!!!! I wanted to cry. But I got it out, and Casey took it and blow dryed it and 2 days later after letting it just dry out it is perfectly fine. Very happy about that. Saves me from having to spend $400 to buy a new phone.
So that basically sums up Friday night. It was pretty crazy. But definitely a fun night. It was awesome to just be free. I went and danced with a few guys. After Friday night I really realized what it's like to be single and realized I don't think I really want a boyfriend right now. It's not like I want to go out and be a skank/whore cuz I'm just not that kind of girl, I just like having a little freedom.
It was weird hanging out with Jeff though. And actually being able to sit and talk to him and not fight with him. I know some of it was because we were both soooooo drunk. But he bought me a rose. And was like taking care of me. Making me drink water and telling me that I needed to go home. From what I remember of our conversations, for the most part we talked about was how much of an asshole he was, how he treated me, and how I loved him and he loved me. It was crazy. I am and will be really glad if we can be friends.

So hmmmm other news......
Business Mathematics Final Exam: 86% Finished the course with an A-
I was pretty happy about that.

I am now working full time. 8.5 -9 hour days. Not tooo bad I guess. It does get kinda boring. I'm gonna go apply at a couple of banks though.

Belly button piercing....think it might be getting a little infected. It's kinda red around the top silver ball. But I'm not really surprised...soo many people touched it Friday night and my friends kept grabbing me around the stomach and smacking me in the stomach as a joke because they knew it was still sensitive. But it still looks pretty and I still definitely love it.

Well I am off! Not working tomorrow, not sure what I am gonna do though. Probably sleep in, and maybe go down to good old Bowness High and visit Mr. Condon.

2 Comments:

  • I rode my bike to the pub tonight, best thing i have ever done.

    By Blogger Gumbi, at 3:39 AM  

  • Aaw, your halarious hun! Congrats on doing well!!! Sorry i didn't call you back last night, I LOVE YOU!!! xoxo jam

    By Blogger JAME, at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home