Kim's Blog!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

I got it pierced!!!

I finally got my belly button pierced. I have been wanting to get it pierced for quite a while now and I finally went and did it on Monday night. I'm not going to lie to you...it did hurt. But not tooo bad. It's soooo pretty. It definately makes me happy.

So an update on the whole ex-bf situation. Tuesday I had a long talk with him on msn and he just sat there and apologized to me about all the shit that he did to me. When we broke up, he said the reason we were breaking up was because I was talking to too many guys. So basically he was worried that I was or was going to cheat on him. And so Tuesday when we talked, he told me that it wasn't really the reason that we broke up. And the real reason was...he knew that he was treating me like shit and that he knew I wasn't happy and that he wasn't happy either and it would only get worse. So whatever I was and am still pissed off at him for the fact that he sat there calling me a whore and had to tell all of his friends that he was doing it so that they could call me a whore too. But I saw him yesterday and I just kinda ignored him at first, but then he put his hand in front of my face and waved at me, and so I tured to him and said "hey hows it goin" and he said alright. But that was it. And then he was talking to me on msn today. It's all good I guess that we can be decent towards each other especially cuz I know I am going to see him at the bar tomorrow night. But what I don't understand is why he wants back in my life.

Hmmm well tests are ALMOST over. I have my last one tomorrow afternoon from 12-2. And then I am done! YAY!!!!!!!!!! I really need to study tonight. I was going to study all afternoon but my friend Nicole came over and is a bad influence and so I didn't study at all. She is moving to Grande Prairie in a couple of weeks. It makes me sad. I'm gonna miss her.

Well I gotta go study like crazy.

See ya

Oh P.S. I got 62% on my accounting test. Not great but not horrible. That left me with a 71% as a final mark in the class.

1 Comments:

  • I'm gonna get MY bellybutton done aswell. So we can match

    By Blogger Gumbi, at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home