Kim's Blog!

Friday, May 06, 2005

Work

Hi.

So I worked Monday, Thursday, and Friday this week. The other two days I didn't work because there was nothing for me to do. Yesterday our Shipper/Reciever at work got fired, and I am now the new Shipper/Reciever. It's crazy. I was pretty busy this afternoon and just stressed. It's not too bad I guess. Just a lot of stuff to remember about everything that gets shipped. Ahh.

Tonight I am in a shitty mood. I think for the most part of it, I'm in a shitty mood just because I am tired and because of work. But I'm also just sick and tired of my friends again. Go figure though. What else is new. Are they even really my friends anymore? I'm beginning to think not really. But whatever.

3 Comments:

  • I like you, and Drinking.

    By Blogger Gumbi, at 2:03 AM  

  • Kim, is that directed at me and amy? Or am i just totally off my rocker?

    By Blogger JAME, at 10:42 PM  

  • like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home