Kim's Blog!

Monday, May 15, 2006

And the wait begins....

So I went and wrote my CSC re-write exam tonight and I am really unsure about it. There are things that I knew this time, that I didn't know last time so I guess that's good. All I want to do is pass. I'm gonna totally freak out if I didn't pass again. :(
It can take up for 15 business days to get my mark. So I am gonna be freaking out about that until I get my mark.
I am just glad that I don't need to study anymore.

I finally started packing my bedroom. It's about half packed. I have a couple of more boxes to pack. So I'll do that pretty soon. Then I can help my mom pack the rest of the house. It's like 3 weeks and a couple of days until we move. It's coming really soon and I am definately excited. My parent's are buying me lots of fun stuff. haha.

Well Ab is coming over right now and we are gonna hang out for a bit.
I gotta work tomorrow. My dad really needs my help at work, and I haven't been working for the last couple of weeks. Waking up at 5:30 tomorrow is gonna totally suck!! Oh well....it's money. haha

See ya

P.S. My birthday is in less than a month!!!!

3 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday in less than a month

    By Blogger Gumbi, at 10:10 PM  

  • I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:46 AM  

  • Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home