Kim's Blog!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Can't Wait to be Done!!!

I hate school sooo much. I am so tired of it this semester that I just can't wait to be done.
5 and a half more weeks of classes, and 1 week of exams and then I am done. DONE DONE DONE!!!! April 27th, and I will graduate.
As long as I don't fail any classes this semester... which I am kinda worried about.

I don't even have 5 full weeks of classes left because a lot of my classes don't go right to the end. But still.....5 weeks is a long time. Or is it really??

Well I wrote the midterm on Friday that I had missed on Wednesday and I got 86% on it.
I didn't do so good on my CSC test, which sucks.

And I had a taxation test yesterday that I totally screwed up on it. I am sooo mad about it. It was worth 20% of my mark too which totally sucks.

Anyways I just needed to bitch. I gotta go eat something and then go to school frm 12-4.

4 Comments:

  • UPDATE!!!

    By Blogger Gumbi, at 9:40 PM  

  • Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:47 AM  

  • Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:50 AM  

  • Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home