Kim's Blog!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tears

Hey.
So hmm...this week has definately been a rough one. Pretty much it in a nut shell...
- Monday night, Ab came over about 9 and we broke up, but then we talked about it all until 3am, and decided to give it another try. It was definately a horrible night. I haven't cried that much for a long time.
- Tuesday Ab came over for a bit before I had to go to school, and we talked some more and cried some more and just worked on sorting things out some more. Then Tuesday night I went over to his house for a bit, mainly to study because I had a test on Wednesday, but we talked some more. I just wanted to be by him.

That's pretty much the main things that happened with that. I don't wanna get into too much detail. I really think though that we can work together and make it work. Because it's what we both really want. There are just some things that I need to change, and some things that he needs to change. I am really thankful that we are still together. He really does mean a lot to me, and I don't want to lose him any time soon for sure.

Well I didn't have school too much this week. Tuesday I just had to go to Taxation. I got my test back and got 83% on it. So I am pretty happy. Then yesterday (wednesday) I just had to go for a test in CSC. I am still waiting for my mark on it, even though he said he would have them posted by noon today. I hope I did well because the first little quiz we had I didn't do very well. This test was worth 20% though.

Today Ab just came over after he was done school, and we just hung out this afternoon. Everything was really good between us today.
I had a chance to talk to mom last night about it all. Which really helped me. And we have both just thought about it all the last couple of days and made sure we told each other how we were feeling.

Tomorrow we are going to his dad's Mac's store for the afternoon. His parents have some stuff they need to do, so we'll go take care of the store tomororw for a few hours.

And then I am not sure what else I am doing this weekend.

Well I am gonna go study for a while.
See ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home