Kim's Blog!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Nothing to post about.

So I haven't post lately but it's because I have had absolutely nothing to post about.
This last week has been nothing but an emotional rollercoster. The majority of the time I was upset or pissed off and then there was the odd time when I was actually happy. And this was all caused by my lovely uncaring boyfriend.

Anyways everything was better until about 5 minutes ago until he decided to get pissy towards me just because he hates work. He gets mad at me for absolutely no reason. If he's upset about work, that automatically means he has to be upset with me. Oh well. He left in a pissy mood because my brother called him from the bus stop saying he missed his bus and needed to be driven to work. So he just walked outta my house.
Today is our 6 months. And everything was cool. He bought me DKNY Be Delicious perfume for our 6 months/Valentine's Day.

Well nothing is really happening this week. I pretty much have no school. I need to go tomorrow from 3-4:30 for Taxation. And Wednesday from 2-3 for a test in CSC and then that's it. I didn't have any classes today so I just spent the majority of the day studying. And I'll probably do that for the rest of the days this week. I need to try and catch up on my readings and crap in some of my classes. Actually all of my classes.

That's all I have for this post. Sorry if you think it's a shitty post.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home