Kim's Blog!

Monday, November 28, 2005

Less than 1 month...

28 days till Mexico to be exact. Yippee!!!! I am sooo frickin excited. I can't wait to get away from here and just have a break...lay on the beach for a few days doing nothing but sun tanning. I am definately going to miss Ab though. I keep thinking about that a lot lately. I am so used to talking to him everyday, and seeing him every couple of days. And he keeps telling me how much he is going to miss me.

2 weeks left of classes. Yeah this semester has gone by so quickly. I will be so happy at 3:00pm on the 15th of December. That's when I will be completely done writing exams. I just gotta get through those 4 days though with 6 exams crammed into them. That's gonna be the rough part. But I know that I can do it. I am pretty confident about all of my classes except for 1. Financial management....I am kinda worried about it. And well also CSC I am worried about that too, but I am pretty sure I can pass it.

This thursday is Co-op's Christmas Party. It should be pretty fun I think... I am definatey not going to make it class on Friday though. Getting home around 2:30am and having to wake up 3 hours later at 5:30 just does not seem possible.

There's really not much else to say. I don't really give a shit about anything else.

See ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home