Kim's Blog!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Once it starts....

Once it starts....it just never seems to stop. I'm talking about arguing with your bf/gf.
Ab and I have been arguing quite a bit lately and over such stupid little things.
Last night we got into a stupid argument. He got mad over something that he shouldn't have gotten upset about. It's soo stupid. He said a lot of shit to me last night that just made me feel like crap. One of the things he said was "you're treating me like one of your old fucked up boyfriends." So in other words he thinks I am treating him like shit because I think he doesn't care about me. I'll admit though that I was acting towards him like I used to act towards my boyfriends, but that's only because he was acting like one of them....aka.. an ASSHOLE! He tells me that these fights are stupid, immature, and just dumb. I agree with him but why the hell do we keep arguing then. I just don't get it. I really think that once you start arguing with your bf/gf, it just never ends. And I'm not dealing with that this time....

I don't need to deal with it. He says he hates making me upset and doesn't want to argue with me because it just hurts him when he makes me upset. But he truly has NO idea how much it actually hurts me when I argue with him. I dealt with it too much in past relationships and I don't wanna deal with it in this one. He's nothing like my ex-bf's, and so this relationship should be different..I should be happy...

I know that part of it is might fault. Yeah I do start arguments sometimes because I am in a shitty mood or whatever. But I try my best to avoid it.

He also told me last night that the only time I am nice to him is when he is upset when we are arguing. Like fuck...if that's what he truly thinks, then is this all just a waste of time since I am never nice to him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home