Kim's Blog!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Boring.

So since I have an hour before my next class, and nothing else to do I figured I would update this blog of mine.

So last week Tuesday I was feeling pretty sick, and was feeling even worse on Thursday so my mom took me to the clinic. I got sent to be tested for mono. The results came back negative though. Which is awesome. But I am still in pain, which I am just suppose to continue taking advil for, since according to the doctor there is nothing wrong with me.

This weekend I didn't do much. Ab came over for a bit Friday night. Saturday I went shopping with my parents all day. Yesterday I just studied pretty much all day. We had family over for dinner last night, but I wasn't able to spend any time with them beause I had to study the entire time. Then later on Ab came over. Ever though I told him that I didn't want him to come over. I was in a crappy mood and just didn't feel like talking about anything, but he insisted on coming over, and when he did all that happened was we just got into a stupid fight. We were talking about everything, I was upset, he got upset and we just started arguing over stupid things. So then finally I just told him to go home, so I went downstairs with him, and instead of leaving he went and talked Brad. So I went back upstairs to my bedroom and finished getting ready for bed. If he didn't want to say by to me, that's fine, Brad could let him out. So I was pretty pissed off at him. And I knew that he was pissed off at me too because he drove away from my house pretty quickly. So I called him because I knew that he was upset, and he just told me "it's fine, I can deal with it." Which is what he tells me everytime that he is upset. He expects me to always talk to him when something is bothering me, but then he doesn't feel that he needs to do the same. He just tells me "I can't think right now, there is nothing going through my head." Which I know is just a lie because he doesn't want to talk about stuff. So if he is going to continue being that way, well I am gonna ask the exact same way back to him. He actually said me last night "I don't care, I just don't care right now." I never thought I would hear him say that to me. We'll be fine though....I think.

Anyways today I gotta go home and study for my 2 tests that I have tomorrow, and take my brother to the doctor. Maybe Ab will come over for a bit too so that we can try to talk about shit.

Well that's about it. These blogs are never exciting anymore.

Seeya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home