Kim's Blog!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

It's been a while!

So I know that it's been a while since I last posted, and I really apologize. I haven't posted because of a combination of a few things......no time to post, and nothing to really post about.

Soo hmm what happened the last week and a half..... NOTHING! Well pretty much all that has gone on is school, school, and more school.
This past weekend, Friday night I went out with Jamie for a bit. Then saturday night Ab came over and hung out. And sunday I just studied all day. I actually got quite a bit of school stuff accomplished.
This weekend will consist of hmmm....Hanging out with Ab friday night, family dinner thing satuday night, and sunday probably studying. I have 3 tests this week comming up.....1 on monday, 2 on tuesday. It's pretty good though..I am caught up on my readings for most of my courses.

Nothing else to really say. Except I am getting sick and it is not cool!!

Well class is just about to start.
See ya!!

2 Comments:

  • very nice to see you update! I like the *NEW* blue theme you have chosen, i think the pink was getting kindof tired! anyway, i think i might be a candle for haloween! LOL hahahhahaha someone can be a pumpkin

    By Blogger JAME, at 10:12 AM  

  • thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home