Kim's Blog!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Too Busy with School!

So I haven't been updating much and I apologize. I have been extremely busy with school and haven't had much time to do anything else.
This past week I had two tests on Tuesday which I got 79% on one and 80% on the other. Pretty good. I stayed at school the night before until 7:30 just sitting in the study hall and studying.
Next week I have 4 tests....
Monday: money and banking
Tuesday: business law
Wednesday: international business
Thursday: Canadian Securties Course.
So I have a lot of studying to do this weekend.

Nicole is here this weekend though so I am spending tomorrow afternoon with her and her boyfriend. And then tomorrow night I am hanging out with Amy. I don't even remember when the last time was that I hung out with her.

Well this exciting (haha) textbook for money and banking is calling my name so I must return to it.

See ya

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:08 PM  

  • Textbooks are good for you... Not the reading so much as the carrying the damn thing around will make you all beefy

    By Blogger Gumbi, at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home