Kim's Blog!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Second Week of School

Yeah that's right...we are already into the second week of school. Only.....14.5 weeks to go! haha Finally starting to learn some stuff. And I have actually started reading my textbooks which is a good start to the year.

Nothing else is really happening besides school.
Went shopping on the weekend with my mom and she bought me some new clothes! My mommy loves me! hahaha

Things with Ab are still goin good. I don't get to see him very much though so that kinda sucks. But he is coming over for a bit tonight cuz I told him last night that I was sad cuz I never get to see him. hahaa
Brad is still acting a little weird towards stuff. I don't actually talk to him much though. The only way I know what's going on with him is because Ab tells me. It's all good though..I'm not too worried about it.

Well there really isn't much to post. Today after class I am going to go sit on my butt and watch the movie Crash. I rented it last night. Even though I saw it in the theatres it is a wicked movie and I need to see it again.

Back to class.
See yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home