Kim's Blog!

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Boring

I know I haven't updated for a while but that's because there hasn't really been much to give an update about.

I've worked lots and have hated almost every minute of it. I suppose some of the time it is ok, when Chris is there. But most of the other people that I work with just piss me off. I really need to find a new job as soon as I get back from BC.

I'm going to BC soon. YAY. Gonna lay on the beach for 2 weeks and do nothing. I'm definately excited about it.

Painted my room last night and today. It looks pretty cool. Definately better then how I had it before.

Well that's all that I can really think of right now.
Good night

1 Comments:

  • "Yes, especially when chris is there... he is so hot, and especially when he makes me laugh and then... oh i love it when he calls me hot, and he's so cute, aaw he got his hair cut.. its short.. "

    JUST KIDDING BABE... your so cute!!!!! i love you i hope you have fun in BC i will be here in C-A-L-G-A-R-Y at the STAMPEDE!!! wooooooooooot.... woot!....




    woot

    ok im done

    By Blogger JAME, at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home