Kim's Blog!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Since you've been gone

I couldn't think of a title for this entry so I just titled it the name of the song that I am listening to right now.

So the last couple of days have just been full of work. It's been super busy especially today. There were just a bunch of rush jobs today and everything that could possibly go wrong, went wrong.

Hmmm what else can I tell you..? Events coming up......ummm...
- Hopefully gonna go to the bar on the 27th and 28th. Or at least one of the days. Gotta go party before Casey leaves for the summer.
- Nicole moves on the 30th. A very sad time. I haven't even hung out with her very much lately either which makes it even crappier.
- My birthday is on the 9th of June!!
- Leave for B.C. July 9 for 2 weeks. I know it is still a few weeks away but I can't wait till I go.

Boy situation:
-Haven't talked to the ex, Jeff, very much lately. A little on msn.
-Talked to Terry, the ex-ex, last night on the phone for a while. It's soooo weird that we can talk and it's like everything is back to the way it was before we dated, which is cool.
-I talked to Curtis the other night because a couple of weeks ago he had asked me out on a date and I told him that I just didn't want a boyfriend right away because I needed some freedom before I get into a relationship again. When I told him that I didn't want a boyfriend I thought he was really pissed off because he didn't talk to me for a few weeks. So when he came on msn this week I made sure to tell him that it was nothing against him and he just said that he completely understands and he has just been super busy lately. So that's cool. I really wanna stay friends with him and maybe something can happen between him and I at a later date.

Well that's all I really have to say right now.

1 Comments:

  • Back off. Curtis is ALL MINE... And i don't share.

    Just kidding... I'm seriously not gay.

    By Blogger Gumbi, at 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home