Kim's Blog!

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Not much to say

Hey!!!

Well there isn't too much for me to say, but I thought I would give a little update anyways.

Workin lots this week. It's been crazy. I was shipper on monday, tuesday, and wednesday. Definately not fun days. But oh well. I shipped some books to Nigeria!! That was about the only exciting part about doing shipping. Hahaha The only time work is fun is when Chris is there. He's 17 and is the owners son. We get along so well and joke around so much with each other.

I've also babysat a couple of times this week. Actually tonight I have to babysit some kids who I haven't babysit for probably almost a year. It's gonna be interesting. The last time I babysat them, the oldest one was such a brat. So we'll see how it goes tonight.

Nothing else really to say.

Bye bye
Wish me luck with babysitting tonight.

2 Comments:

  • YEAH THURSDAY!!!!! dude, i had sooo much fun at cowboys!! That guy i danced with was SO hot, fun times.. im so glad that we went. PIMPING GOOD TIME.. love you sweetie!!!!

    By Blogger JAME, at 5:01 PM  

  • update this f-in blog

    By Blogger Gumbi, at 3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home