Kim's Blog!

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Hurt, Confused, Scared and Unsure What to do With Myself

The title of this post pretty much explains it all.
Hurt, Confused, Scared and Unsure What to do With Myself

So much shit has happened this week. Not good shit either. I am alright if I'm not reminded about the events that occured on Thursday, but as soon as I am reminded of them I break down and become a distant stranger to everyone around me. I don't want to talk to anyone, I don't want to be around anyone. I'm not meaning to try and hurt the people around me. I am just trying to deal with this in my own way, and it's so hard to do. I will get through it though, I won't let these "assholes" ruin my life. It's just gonna take time and probably many days of Hurting, Confusion, being Scared, and being Angry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home