Kim's Blog!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Fuck U!

So I'm in a fucking pissed off mood right now. Well better then I was about an hour and a half ago. I went by myself for a drive tonight, went and bought some new make-up, and saw my buddy Ab at co-op. Hahaha that's a whole other story about him.
I'm sick and tired of all this fucking bullshit. I'm not fucking dealing with it anymore. Fuck it.

So hmm what else.
Today I got 2 new jackets. They are soo pretty!
Tomorrow I am hanging out with one of my real friends, Amy, to go shopping. It's gonna be awesome.
Saturday I am workin all day probably because we are moving the department that I work in to the new bays that we took over. It's not gonna be fun but there is no way that I can get out of having to do it. So whatever.

Well that's it. I just needed to get out some of my anger.

4 Comments:

  • i Hope you cheer up

    By Blogger Gumbi, at 2:36 AM  

  • That was a nice blog, i especially liked it when you said Fuck alot

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 AM  

  • wel i can honestly say .... that was the most immature thing i have ever seen someone write. But I hope that you have remedies the situation ... because you are a mature college student.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:04 PM  

  • like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home