Kim's Blog!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

1 down, 3 to go....

So as the title says, 1 test down, 3 to go.
And my next test is in about an hour. I'm not tooo worried about it I guess. It's business law and pretty basic stuff so far.
My test yesterday went pretty well, I figured I got 70 something % on it. I will get it back tomorrow..so I guess then I will get to see how I really did.

Nothing else has really been happening.
This weekend I went out Friday right after school and Friday night. Friday afternoon I hung out with Nicole. It was good to see her, but weird at the same time. Things just aren't the same since she lives away and we don't get to see each other very often. And then Friday night, Amy and I went for dinner, and then met up with Brad and Ab at the mall. It was a fun night. After the mall we just came back to my house and Jamie came over for a bit too.
The rest of the weekend I pretty much spent just sitting around and studying a lot.

Well I am in Statistics class.
I better go.

1 Comments:

  • WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? TUESDAY.. it is FRIDAY! where the hell are the updates... i would like to know! I heard you yelling at me... and now... now what do i get??? A BLOG FROM TUESDAY... i tell you.. im pretty freaking dissapointed in you!

    By Blogger JAME, at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home