Kim's Blog!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Migraines Suck

Alright so I know that I haven't posted for a long time now, but I have been busy.

This week, from Monday morning until Thursday morning, I had a horrible migraine. I struggled to even get out of bed. Which totally sucks. Because I missed school on Wednesday, I missed a mini-quiz in CSC, and I also missed a midterm in Personal Financial Planning (PFP). Which toally sucks.

I am back at school today (Thursday), and that is where I am writing this post from. Sitting in class, not really paying attention. I wrote my csc test this morning...it was pretty easy. And I have no idea when I am going to write my PFP test. My stupid teacher won't reply to my emails. Frick.

There's a lot of shit going on in school right now. It's brutal!!! Monday I have 2 assignments due, Tuesday I have a test in Taxation worth 20%. And then my midterm will fit somewhere in there too.

BOOOOO

Anyways, everything else in life is pretty good.

I gotta go pay attention.

See ya

4 Comments:

  • Man, I'm Jealous, i don't have any tests in my program.

    Good Luck.

    By Blogger Gumbi, at 11:06 PM  

  • I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:46 AM  

  • Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:47 AM  

  • Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home