Kim's Blog!

Friday, February 24, 2006

Good.

Hey.
So things are going pretty good right now.
Everything is definately a lot better between Ab and I. Makes life a lot better! :)

School is well...just school. It sucks and there is nothing really good about it. Except I still don't have a lot of classes right now.
Yesterday I had to do a role play for client services. Definately a really scarey thing. There's just your group (7 people) who are in the room, so I guess that's better then not having to do it in front of the entire class. But you do get videotaped. I think I did alright. I know I went through it a little too fast, but our teacher told us that we had nothing to worry about.

I don't know yet what's happening this weekend. Right now I am waiting for Ab to come over and we are hanging out tonight.

Monday I am working at my dad's work all day. He is super busy, and I don't have school so I told him I would work. Meh it's money! haha

That's it.
See ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home