Kim's Blog!

Monday, May 01, 2006

Done!

Hey. So I finally got a chance to update this...

So I am done school...well kinda, almost.
I failed one of my exams. My really really important CSC one. Which totally sucks. I needed a 60% to pass and I got 56%. FUCK. But I am re-writing it on the 15th of may so hopefully I will pass this time. I am gonna study my ass off for the next 2 weeks.
The rest of my exams went pretty good I think. I don't really care about marks too much this semester. As long as I graduate that's all that matters.

Moving day is getting closer and closer and yet I still haven't even started packing yet. Which is frickin stupid of me. Lol. But I will start soon...I hope haha

Other then that not too much else is going on. I worked at my dad's work on Friday and I am working all day tomorrow too. It's not too bad I guess. Just kinda boring and crap. But oh well. It's money coming in until I find a job. Hahaha

I took back my laptop today. :( I'm gonna miss it. But I have my own computer still, because my younger brother just bought his own, so I am using the one that he used. Which is cool... For now it is in the basement. But my older brother told me he would move it up to my room. And in the new house it is going in the den which is pretty close to my room. So that's cool.

Well I really don't have anything to say. And I am gonna go to bed since I have to be up at 5:30 to go to work..

See ya!

2 Comments:

  • Good Luck

    By Blogger Gumbi, at 12:21 AM  

  • Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home