Kim's Blog!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Tomorrow

Hey! It's been a while since I updated.

So....
Everything was going pretty crappy...but now everything is perfect! YAY!

I passed my CSC re-write! Oh yeah! I needed a 60% to pass and I got 73%. So yeah I did well. Now I can go out to find a job. A real job, instead of working with my dad which is what I am doing right now.

Tomorrow we get the house. This next week is gonna be nuts. A bunch of people are coming over on Satuday and Sunday to help clean the house, paint 3 bedrooms, and drywall the garage.
It's gonna be pretty fun. I'm excited.
My dad and I are going over to the house at noon to do the final walk-through and sign the papers. :)

Anyways, I need to go to bed. I gotta work tomorrow morning. Sorry for the shorter post. I will update when we are settled in the new house.

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home