Kim's Blog!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Cool.

Hey.

So I guess I have a few things to update about this time.

Right now at work I am doing reception for 2 weeks. Our receptionist is on holidays so Thursday and Friday I was training. I am actually kinda excited to go to work tomorrow because I don't mind doing reception. Tomorrow will be the first day though that I am by myself so it'll be interesting. Hahaha I answer the phones, check the email for the company, send out quotes to the customers, send out proofs to the customers and mail invoices. It's all pretty easy though.

Last Friday I went for a second interview at First Calgary bank. And then Thursday they called me again for a third interview. So I went and talked with someone at the administration office. Then on Friday, she offered me the job. So I took it! YAY! I am really excited. So glad that I can finally get into a bank and start working towards my career. I am going to be an MSR: Member Service Representative (teller). But that's ok. I am actually going into their MSR Pool which is a 6 month contract. The first 2 months I am going to be in 2 banks, training. And then the following 4 months I am going to be mobile around Calgary. So I could potentionally be in a different branch every day. The 4 months is not guaranteed to be full time, but that's ok because I can always go and help out at my dad's work. After the 6 months, I can apply for any position in one of the branches. I am super excited. They are sending me an employee package this week, and I will read over all of that and make sure it all sounds good. I start on the 14th, and the first branch I am in is Crowfoot.

Hmm..I bought an ipod nano yesterday. My mp3 player was dying so I decide to buy a new one. I love it.

Everything else is going pretty good I guess. Nothing else really exciting. Just going to work everyday.

My mom and I went shopping today to buy me some new clothes for work. And I actually got a few things which is cool.

On the 14th Ab and I will have been dating for 1 year. It's kinda crazy to think about it.

Anyways I can't think of anything else to update on.

See ya

2 Comments:

  • You and amy and your long relationships... do i hear wedding bells.. jk jk.. howd that dang bbq go?

    By Blogger JAME, at 2:57 PM  

  • You know when people work ar food places or sell colthes or whatever they can sometimes give deals or discounts on stuff? Can you like GIVE me money or something? cuz I really don't know what you'd discount at a bank...

    By Blogger Gumbi, at 2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home