Kim's Blog!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Finally Settled

Hey!

So today I finally unpacked the last of the boxes in my bedroom. It finally feels totally like home now. And the rest of the house is unpacked too. It's pretty awesome.

I have used the hot tub a bit in the last couple of weeks. Last week Friday I was in it for an hour and a half. Sooo relaxing.

Nothing has really been happening lately. I guess that's why I haven't updated much. And the fact that I am not really on the computer much lately.

I am working quite a bit, with my dad still. It sucks, kinda. I have had a few other interviews for jobs with a bank, but haven't heard much.

This past week...Wednesday night..I had such a horrible migraine. I wasn't able to even stand up because when I did I threw up. It wasn't fun. My mom wanted to take me to the hospital but I really didn't want to go. I woke up Thursday morning with it still really bad and not feeling great so I didn't go to work on Thursday. There was definately no way that I would be able to function properly. But by late Thursday afternoon and after a visit to the chiropractor it went away.

Ohhh....Monday night my parents bought a brand new, 2006 Saturn Vue SUV. And we picked it up Wednesday night. It's sooo nice. It's storm (dark) grey exterior with a light grey leather interior. It has a sunroof, and heated seats. It's pretty damn sweet..and I get to drive it. :) haha


Anyways, I think I am off to bed pretty soon. We are having a BBQ tomorrow to thank people for helping us move. And I gotta help my mom get stuff ready for it.

See ya

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home