Kim's Blog!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Long time no post...again!

So yeah, I know I haven't updated for a long time..but I really have nothing to update about lately. Life is pretty boring.

Going to work everyday just depresses me. I do the same shit over and over again and I work by myself and talk to no one all day if Chris isn't there. It's pretty shitty. It's not even any exciting work that I do....I just stand at a book machine all day and put paper in it so it can make a book. Booring. So I should just quit and go find another job right? Yea that should be simple but it's not. My dad is gonna be pissed off if I leave because they so badly need me around there. So I gotta put up with another fight between me and my dad. Great. And well.. I gotta stick around there for another month because I promised the owner that I would take care of reception while our receptionist is on holidays. So pretty much after I am done that I should be able to go find some other job and just quit working at my dad's work. And that is exactly what I am going to do. In the middle of august when I am done doing reception I will go find another job. Any job...I really don't care what I do. I just don't want to work at that shit hole anymore. I can't seem to get a job at a bank right now. So I will go work somewhere else until I can get a job at a bank. I feel like my life is just....going no where right now. It sucks.

I never do anything exciting with Ab. So I can't really post about that. Yea we see each other every couple of days..but we never do anything. We never go out and do anything...cuz he never wants to do anything. He doesn't even want to go out for a walk at night. He just wants to lay around and watch tv. I know that it's because he isn't working right now so all he does it sit around all day. So that's all he ever wants to do. But I am getting kinda tired of doing nothing. But there is nothing I can really do about it. So I just go do things on my own.

I don't hang out with friends very often. That sucks too. I really miss Joelle and I really miss Nicole. Of course, they both don't live in Calgary, and it sucks. Cuz I never get to see them anymore. I barely ever talk to Nicole either. I want to do more things with friends. I miss all of those times. Gotta figure out some how to change things.

It's crazy how fast things seem to change in life. And how there are so many questions that we are unable to answer. Nothing seems to make sense in life anymore. Nothing seems to be going just right. It sucks...but I just don't really know what to do right now. It's hard to try to change things when you don't know how to, or know what you even really want. I want to feel for once that things are going good. That things are going to be good. And that I am doing something with my life....

Well...on a happier note I guess..

I got a new cell phone last weekend because mine broke. My new phone is pretty. It's black and silver. And it's a camera phone.

I have gone shopping the last 3 days and I have bought clothes every time. That makes me happy. I love getting new clothes. Hahaha

The new house is still awesome. I love being able to go sit in the hot tub whenever I want. It's so relaxing. And yea I pretty much like everything about the house. My dad bought a big screen tv for the basement. So now it's fun to watch movies down there. It's definately a total party basement. I just gotta have a party now...

Well I think that's about it for now.

2 Comments:

  • Hey man!!! WE GOTTA HANG OUT SOON!!! I MISS MY BINKEY! stop being a fool and call me! we'll go ouuuutttttttt!! or something.. ok.. love you.. byee bye

    By Blogger JAME, at 9:57 AM  

  • I like shopping, but only when i get stuff. Shopping for other people isn't fun.

    By Blogger Gumbi, at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home