Kim's Blog!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

New Job

Hey.

So my new job is going pretty good. I guess today would have been my 7th day there and I do like it so far. I understand a lot of things by now and I think next week I will be helping members by myself. Which is cool. Everyone is super nice and very helpful. I have only made a couple of mistakes, but I also learnt that pretty much everything can be reversed. And the mistakes that I did make are pretty common mistakes. The hours are pretty nice too. The days seem to go by pretty fast. Expect on Thursday it seemed to go on forever but thats partly because we are open an extra hour.

Nothing else is really happening.

I finally started working on my Mexico scrapbook the other night so thats cool.

The night guy that work's at Ab's dads store pretty much quit so now Ab is having to work every night from 7:00pm till 7:00am ish. So that really sucks. I don't get to see him too much, or talk to him very much either. Hopefully it'll only be for a couple of weeks.

Well nothing else to really say...I'm super tired so I am gonna go lay on my bed and watch tv.


See ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home