Kim's Blog!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Thinking

So the thought of moving up to Fort McMurray has been going through my mind a lot lately. And everytime it does, it seems like a better and better idea. There's nothing really here in Calgary that I should be staying for.

The reason that Fort McMurray would be the choice is that my cousin lives up there. He is 30 years old, so a few years older then me but we get along super well. He is pretty much a big brother to me. He protects me like I am his little sister. So yea he lives up there and wants some family to live up there with him. He's is taking over the shop that he works for right now and could give me a job. So that would be no problem. And he said he would find a 2 bedroom apartment before I moved up there. So pretty much I could have everything set out for me. And it would just be a wicked experience. I could finally get away from Calgary, and just live my life.

I don't want to be in Calgary any more.

That job that I was offered at First Calgary...well yea I don't think I am going to be taking it cuz they lied to me during my interviews and just forgot to mention a very important part to it all. The part that I am on call for 4 months and I don't know each day until 10:00am if I am going to have to work that day. They told me during the interview that I would know my schedule a week in advance which would be fine. But I just don't know if I could do that, not knowing if I work each day. I need some kind of schedule to my life. And that just seems bullshit...I would have to wake up every morning at 7:00 and get ready just to maybe not have to work. GAY!

Everything else....I'm just not really happy about.

So what should I do....move up to Fort McMurray or just stay in Calgary and attempt to do something with my life? Cuz right now I definately feel like my life isn't going anywhere .....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home