Kim's Blog!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Long weekend!

Hey

Yes it's a long weekend. It's actually a four day long weekend for me cuz I get Tuesday off of work too! But then I have to work next Saturday, so I guess it kinda evens out. But Saturday's are 2 hours shorter cuz we are only opened until 3:00.

Work is going good. Next Saturday, the 9th is my last day at the Crowfoot branch. Which sucks cuz I really like all the people who are there. I am suppose to be going to another branch for another month of training, but my manager told me on Friday that the person who is in charge of my scheduling wants me to become mobile right away. I dunno what's going to happen though. I would like to be in just 1 branch for another month because I don't quite know everything yet.

I went and got my hair done today. I got blonde highlites in it again. I am so happy. I love it. It's been quite a while since I had highlites done.

Other then that nothing else is really going on. I don't think I am up to too much this weekend.
In a few minutes I am going to go to Ab's dad's store for a couple of hours since Ab is still working nights there.

See ya!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home