Kim's Blog!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Lack of updates

Well then I guess it's been almost a month since my last update. That's pretty pathetic I suppose.

There isn't really much to update about though.

Work is work. It's still fun and I still enjoy it most days. Of course there is always the odd bad day. But no matter how much you love your job, I don't think you will ever not have a bad day. Especially when you are dealing with the public. We are going through this huge conversion this upcoming weekend. Our whole banking system is changing so we have been having to answer a lot of questions about that lately. And some people are really bitchy about it all. I am on training for 3 days this week for the new system. Next week will be interesting when we are all trying to use the new system while having customers standing in front of us. Whats even better is the fact that I am downtown all that week. And downtown is a pretty busy branch. So we will see how that goes.

I have definately decided that guys have worse mood issues then women do. I am not going to get into any detail. I am just going to leave it at that.

Went Saturday after work with a girl from work and got my nails done. They are pretty awesome. Hard to get use to though.

Nothing else is really happening. I hate living in my house. Tired of getting yelled at all the time. And well the last 2 days have just totally sucked....every minute of them.

Well that's it. Yes I know... what a wonderful update.

See ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home