Kim's Blog!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Not much

Hey.

So there really isn't too much to update on.

I am enjoying being single. And I really don't miss Ab at all.
I really have this desire now to meet Ryan though. And I dunno when that is going to happen. I was going to go up to Fort McMurray (where Ryan lives) next weekend for the long weekend. But I haven't talked to my cousin or Ryan lately so I dunno what's happening.

Work lately has been going alright. I actually don't mind going to the different branches. The first day being at the branch usually sucks just cuz I don't know anyone but after that it's not too bad.

I have been super sick this week. I started getting sick on Friday. And Sunday I was super sick and didn't leave my bed. Monday I went to work even though I probably shouldn't have because I felt so crappy. So then Monday I went to the clinic and the doctor said I have bronchitis. So I am on medication and an inhaler. Tuesday I didn't go to work because I didn't sleep at all that night and I had a migraine. I am definately feeling better today though. The medication is definately helping.

Well that's it.
I'm gonna go find something to do.
See ya.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home