Kim's Blog!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Mid-week update

Hey.

I am gonna give a quick update while I am thinking about it.

So starting Monday I become mobile at work. I guess it's gonna be ok.... or at least I hope so. This was the part of the job that I was unsure about. But I talked to the lady who is incharge of the MSR pool yesterday and she said that she has heard really good things about me and that I have caught on to things really quickly. So I guess thats a compliment to me.
Monday - Wednesday I am at T.D. Square Branch.
Thursday I have off
Friday I am at Taradale Branch.
Saturday I am at Macleod Branch.
So pretty much all over the city. Hmm.... we'll just wait and see how it goes.

Saturday we are having a dinner thing at our house for everyone who works at my dad's work. There's gonna be about 50 people here. We are getting it catered though....steak and lobster and lots of other good stuff. It should be a good time. I am excited about it. I will get to see everyone who I haven't seen now for a month. And well it's an excuse to get drunk. Haha And Chris will be here so that'll be fun.
But I gotta do a bunch of cleaning tomorrow night and help my mom get some stuff ready since I have to work Saturday. That sucks.
I work from 9 - 3:15 and everyone is coming at 4:30. So I will have about an hour by the time I get home before everyone comes.

Anyways I am off to bed.
Good night.

2 Comments:

  • i'm glad things are going well

    By Blogger Gumbi, at 3:30 PM  

  • Hey man, ... I GOT A NEW JOB!!! WE SHOULD HAVE LUNCH ON MONDAY!!! call me

    By Blogger JAME, at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home