Kim's Blog!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

BC Time!!

Hey.

A quick post before I leave. I am just waiting for Joelle and Ryan to come pick me up so we can leave!! :)

Good news.....I got a new job!! :) I accepted it this morning. I am going back to work for the company that my dad works for. I am gonna be the receptionist and do some of the accounting. YAY. I'm excited. I will be making more money too, which is totally awesome.
And I won't have to put up with the shit that goes on at First Calgary everyday.
And I get to go to the Christmas Party if I want. It's in February before I even start and everyone goes out to banff and the hotel and dinner is paid for. I'm not sure yet if I am gonna go yet, cuz I know I will have to work at the bank that day.
I start my new job on February 15th.

Well I am gonna go everything ready to go. I'll be back on Tuesday.

See ya!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home