Kim's Blog!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas and New Years

Hey!

So Christmas around my house was a pretty busy time. Christmas Eve we have my dad's side of the family over for the traditional fondue. There were 17 of us. Then on Christmas day we had my mom's side of the family over for Turkey dinner and there were 20 of us. Then on boxing day we went out to my aunt's pig farm in Crossfield and had dinner out there with the extended side of my dad's family. All in all though it was a pretty awesome time. The main thing I got from my parents was a diamond necklace. And then I also got clothes, a few dvd's, money, candles....fun stuff like that. My dad also bought the family a movie theatre style popcorm maker for in the basement. It's awesome!!!

New Years Eve was soooooo much fun. 9 of us went up to Schanks and just had ton's of fun. Joelle was trying to set me up with one of her bf's friends...it was weird though..I dunno what was going on. He didn't know that she was trying to set us up and blah blah blah. It was totally fun. I didn't get home until 4:00am. And was rather drunk all night. Hahaha

Anyways not much else is happening.....work is work. I am at the Crowfoot branch for 3 weeks. So that's nice...close to home..and I don't mind working at that branch.

See ya

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home