Kim's Blog!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Time for vacation!!

Hey.

So work is work. Ya go figure. BUT I did see Jeff the other day...that was awesome.
There is this one girl at the branch whom I absolutely HATE. She tries really hard to boss me around and I am just a complete bitch back to her. It's not even like she is older then me...so it's not like I have to be nice cuz she is old. Anyways...I will snap at her one day and pretty much tell her to fuck off.

I am going to BC soon!!!! Yay!!! I need to vacation from work. I am going from January 25-30 with Joelle to Salmon Arm. I'm so excited. Ryan (Joelle's bf who still lives in BC) is coming to Calgary to get us and drive us to BC and then he is driving us back to Calgary too. It'll be tons of fun.

Nothing else is really happening.... I'm kind of a loser..I sit at home a lot and do nothing.

Well today I did go shopping with Joelle. I have this problem with spending money lately...I just can't seem to spend any!! So I decided I was going to take money out of my work bank account (which I usually don't spend that money) and just go spend it. So I took out $450 and I actually came home with $100. I bought......an FCUK zip-up jacket, a t-shirt, jeans, a shirt for work, Pineapple-Coconut lotion (yum), 2 pairs of mitts, a make-up brush. AND I spent my $50 MAC giftcard (on make-up in case you don't know what MAC is! haha) Yes I am quite happy.

Anyways... it's bedtime soon. Gotta work tomorrow.


See ya

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home