Kim's Blog!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

1.5 weeks left!

Hey.

So BC was freakin awesome. Soooo much fun. Joelle and I got frunk Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. Haha Other then that we didn't do too much out there. We went to Vernon one day, and Kelowna another day. And went to this cool waterfall that was half frozen. Tons of fun. Sooo much damn snow though. Haha

Well I have 1 and a half weeks left of working at my horrible job. lol I am hating it more and more every day. But oh well.....7 more days....
At least I am at alright branches for my last days. All of this week I am at Signal Hill branch..which isn't a bad branch. And then I am at Brentwood for 2 days and Signal Hill for 1 day of my final half of a week.
Oh and even though I am not staying with the company, I STILL have to go for my 6 month review on my second last day. How retarded is that???
I was talking to my mom the other night about it all and the more I talked about it, the more angry I got. It was kinda funny. lol
I just can't wait to start my new job.

Hmm...
Next weekend I am going to banff Saturday as soon as I am done work for my new jobs Christmas Party. So I am excited about that. Joelle is coming with me. And Chris is gonna be there too. Should be a good time.
The weekend after that Ryan is suppose to be coming down for the weekend. And I am gonna have a hot tub party that weekend. Yippee!!!
Then on the 21st Joelle got a limo package for the Firefighter Auction at Cowboys. Haha It's gonna be sooo much fun.

I hate trying to figure out what to do about guys. Haha Ryan....he is suppose to be coming down for the long weekend...(he's the guy from fort mac.) And I am really excited about seeing him because I have wanted to meet him since I started talking to him last April. But then the other day we were text messaging each other and he tells me he might be moving back home (Montreal) at the end of the month. So now I am all confused about if I want to meet him or not. Cuz I don't want to meet him and things go really well and then have him move across the freakin country a few weeks later. But then I also feel that if I don't meet him I will regret it. Ahhhh this all sucks. I don't know what to do.. :(

Well I don't think anything else is really happening.
Went to the gym with Joelle tonight and felt like I was going to die afterwards. We haven't been for like 2 weeks..it was brutal. But I feel good now. Lol

Well I am off to bed.
I have to be up at 6:30 to go to that horrible place called work.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home