Kim's Blog!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

So much fun!

Hey.

So I was in banff last night for Blitzprint's Christmas Party. It was soooooo much freakin fun. I called in sick to work yesterday so that Joelle and I could spend some time in banff walking around. I found this jacket in one store that I was trying so hard to convince my dad to buy for me but he wouldn't....which kinda makes sense considering it was $700. Hahaha But the party was a lot of fun. Joelle and I got really drunk. Danced a lot and laughed a lot. A bunch of us hung out in one of the rooms until 2:30...it was tons of fun. Didn't feel all that great this morning. Hahaha Oh well. Totally worth it.
Everyone last night was telling me how excited that they are about me coming back to work there. I think it will be a good time.

3 more days left at First Calgary. Super excited about that.

Hot tub party this upcoming weekend. I have pretty much given up any hope of Ryan coming down from Fort Mac. It's a long story..I just can't be bothered wasting my time right now. I'm not gonna call him and try and get him to come down. If he calls me and says he is coming down...well cool.

Mmmm not much else to say.
Going to bed pretty soon.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home